Castor Oil Nourishing Shampoo Bar
- Castor oil hydrates & soothes hair, aids follicle health, decreasing the chance of breakage, damage, or hair loss.
- Promotes blood flow to the scalp, promoting hair growth.
- Castor oil does not strip or dry your hair, reducing scalp irritation.
- Bio-based natural ingredients.
- No sulfates, parabens, silicones, or phthalates.
- Reduces single-use plastic saves two bottles of liquid shampoo or conditioner.
- No sulfates, silicones, parabens, or phthalates.
- Moisturizing Castor Oil increases hair follicle health and decreases the chance of breakage.
- Adds essential moisture back into the hair, for less damage, breakage, and hair loss over time.
- Scented with therapeutic essential oils that transform any shower into a relaxing experience.
- Natural silicone smoothes and adds shine without buildup.
- 1 bar is estimated to last 100 washes, which will save two bottles of liquid shampoo or conditioner.
After you’ve wet your hair, take your Bottle-Free Beauty® shampoo bar and either rub the bar between your hands and massage the lather into your hair, or paint the bar directly onto your scalp. Be sure to separate and lift your hair to apply directly to areas that need extra cleansing. Our Bottle-Free Beauty® Bar Bag is an excellent addition for a super-sudsy clean. Rinse as you’d normally do and repeat as desired.
Nourishing Shampoo Bar Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Vegetable Glycerin, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Natural Fragrance*, Iron Oxide**, Ultramarine**.
*Natural fragrance derived from plants. **Natural color.
- NO Sulfates
- NO Parabens
- NO Silicones
- NO Phthalates
- NO Artificial Fragrance
- NO Animal testing
- NOT Cold-pressed (Too high of a pH for hair and is actually just soap)
- NO Saponified oils (Too high of a pH for hair and turns the bar into soap)
- Castor Oil: Derived from castor beans and intensely nourishing
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate: A gentle cleanser derived from coconuts.
- Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate: A foaming ingredient, also derived from coconuts and used to cleanse the hair & scalp
- Vegetable Glycerin: Helps to keep hair hydrated in and out of the shower
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride: An anti-static and hair conditioning ingredient
We are Leaping Bunny certified! The Leaping Bunny Logo is the only internationally recognized symbol guaranteeing consumers that no new animal tests were used in the development of any product displaying it.
Castor Oil Nourishing Shampoo Bar
4 Reasons Why Millions of Women are Switching to Castor Oil
1. fights breakage
Castor oil has moisturizing properties, which could help lubricate the hair shaft, increasing flexibility and decreasing the chance of breakage.
The idea is that the high content of ricinoleic acid may help improve blood circulation in the scalp, which might lead to nutrition for the hair follicles, stronger strands, and less breakage.
3. healthy scalp
Castor Oil increases blood flow to the scalp, which promotes healthier hair.
Castor Oil's antimicrobial and antifungal properties can reduce dandruff.
Founded by Wisconsin native Cassandra Thurswell at the age of 25, Kitsch is a global beauty powerhouse built on positivity and pure hard work. The brand supports its growing community with easy, elevated beauty solutions that are totally reliable, truly special, and made as sustainably as possible. Beginning in 2010 with a business plan no longer than a paragraph, Kitsch now supplies a full range of beauty favorites in over 20,000 retail locations worldwide. A prominent entrepreneur featured in Forbes and Inc., Cassandra continues to create elevated, sustainable beauty solutions for every moment of the day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Depending on your hair type and how frequently you wash your hair, some people see results immediately and some people may start to see results in a few weeks.
Yes, but don’t just take our word for it! Check out the thousands of 5 star reviews from people of all ages using our shampoo and conditioner bars.
Yes! If you’re wondering which bar is right for you, tell our support team what your hair type is and we’ll steer you in the right direction.
Everyone’s hair is different, so expect a bit of trial and error until you find out what works best for you. Start with enough to clean from your roots and scalp to the ends of your hair. If you’re not seeing results, we recommend applying more during your wash time.
When you sign up for a subscription, we automatically charge your card so you can set it and forget it. You can cancel at any time.
Yes. Protecting your privacy is one of our biggest priorities. We use a number of security measures and industry standard methods to keep your personal information safe. All orders and personal information are managed by a secure server. Details such as credit card number, name, and address are transmitted through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Delivery time is based on your selected shipping method at checkout. Most orders ship same day! Please allow up to 2 business days for your order to be processed. Orders are processed Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Once your order has been shipped, a confirmation email with a carrier tracking number will be sent out. In the case of a lost package, please contact Kitsch support.
We recommend a subscription, so you can enjoy savings and get your products delivered right to your door with free shipping. This way, you’ll never run out!