Coconut Deep Conditioning Bar/Mask for Dry Damaged Hair
- Restores softness & shine with moisturizing Coconut Oil.
- Prevents split ends & encourages hair growth.
- Detangles & conditions hair.
- Rub in a thick paste to make into a hair mask.
- Bio-based natural ingredients.
- No sulfates, parabens, silicones, or phthalates.
- Reduces single-use plastic saves two bottles of liquid shampoo or conditioner.
- No sulfates, silicones, parabens, or phthalates
- Restores softness and shine with moisturizing Coconut Oil and Shea Butter for less damage, breakage, and hair loss over time.
- Natural silicone smoothes and adds shine without buildup.
- 1 bar is estimated to last 100 washes, which will save two bottles of liquid shampoo or conditioner.
After you’ve rinsed out your shampoo, take your Bottle-Free Beauty® conditioner bar and either rub the bar between your hands and distribute into hair, or apply the bar directly in a painting motion top to bottom. Focusing on the length and ends, simply add a bit of water and continue to “paint” to activate the ingredients. While detangling, you’ll notice the same silky slip you get with standard conditioner. Best when used with our Wide Tooth Comb or our Scalp Exfoliator. For a deeper condition, leave in for five minutes. Rinse as you’d normally do and repeat as desired. It also works great as a leave-in treatment!
Deep-Moisturizing Conditioner Ingredients: Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil , Cocoa Seed Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cocos, Lauryl Laurate, Natural Fragrance*, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Mica**, Titanium Dioxide**, Tin Dioxide**, Iron Oxide**.
*Natural fragrance derived from plants. **Natural color.
- NO Sulfates
- NO Silicones
- NO Parabens
- NO Phthalates
- NO Artificial Fragrance
- NO Animal testing
- NOT Cold-pressed (Too high of a pH for hair and is actually just soap)
- NO Saponified oils (Too high of a pH for hair and turns the bar into soap)
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil: Packed with the vitamins and antioxidants that are nourishing, moisturizing and soothing to the hair.
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter: Intensely moisturizing and nourishing, with good-for-you antioxidants like Vitamin E.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter): A fat that provides gentle nourishment for hair. Fast absorbing and re-hydrating.
- Cetearyl Alcohol: A non-toxic plant-based stabilizer and thickener.
- Behentrimonium Chloride: A plant-based conditioning agent. Softens and strengthens hair. Detangles and reduces static.
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride: A conditioning agent that neutralizes hair static, naturally derived from guar beans.
- Dimethicone: Naturally derived and provides great shine and conditioning.
- Cyclomethicone: Derived from silica, this lightweight silicone washes clean and provides softness and shine without causing buildup.
- Essential oil blend: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Pogostemon (Patchouli) Cablin Oil.
We are Leaping Bunny certified! The Leaping Bunny Logo is the only internationally recognized symbol guaranteeing consumers that no new animal tests were used in the development of any product displaying it.
Coconut Deep Conditioning Bar/Mask for Dry Damaged Hair
4 Reasons Why Women are Switching to Coconut Oil Conditioner Bars
Coconut oil has a high concentration of lauric acid that provides moisture to help nourish hair and tame frizz so you can maintain a glossy sheen and healthy texture.
This reduces environmental and heat damage until you wash it out, all because a cuticle that's well saturated with moisture is more resilient to all the external impacts.
Research shows that using coconut oil for hair can help heal those split ends and also help prevent them from occurring.
4. vitamin rich
Coconut oil has other vitamins and fatty acids to help hair look and feel healthy and get rid of any sebum buildup.
Founded by Wisconsin native Cassandra Thurswell at the age of 25, Kitsch is a global beauty powerhouse built on positivity and pure hard work. The brand supports its growing community with easy, elevated beauty solutions that are totally reliable, truly special, and made as sustainably as possible. Beginning in 2010 with a business plan no longer than a paragraph, Kitsch now supplies a full range of beauty favorites in over 20,000 retail locations worldwide. A prominent entrepreneur featured in Forbes and Inc., Cassandra continues to create elevated, sustainable beauty solutions for every moment of the day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Depending on your hair type and how frequently you wash your hair, some people see results immediately and some people may start to see results in a few weeks.
Yes, but don’t just take our word for it! Check out the thousands of 5 star reviews from people of all ages using our shampoo and conditioner bars.
Yes! If you’re wondering which bar is right for you, tell our support team what your hair type is and we’ll steer you in the right direction.
Everyone’s hair is different, so expect a bit of trial and error until you find out what works best for you. Start with enough to clean from your roots and scalp to the ends of your hair. If you’re not seeing results, we recommend applying more during your wash time.
When you sign up for a subscription, we automatically charge your card so you can set it and forget it. You can cancel at any time.
Yes. Protecting your privacy is one of our biggest priorities. We use a number of security measures and industry standard methods to keep your personal information safe. All orders and personal information are managed by a secure server. Details such as credit card number, name, and address are transmitted through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Delivery time is based on your selected shipping method at checkout. Most orders ship same day! Please allow up to 2 business days for your order to be processed. Orders are processed Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Once your order has been shipped, a confirmation email with a carrier tracking number will be sent out. In the case of a lost package, please contact Kitsch support.
We recommend a subscription, so you can enjoy savings and get your products delivered right to your door with free shipping. This way, you’ll never run out!