Tea Tree + Mint Clarifying Shampoo Bar
Removes buildup, excess oil & provides a deep clean, without stripping or drying out hair.
- Bio-based natural ingredients.
- No sulfates, parabens, silicones, or phthalates.
- Reduces single-use plastic saves two bottles of liquid shampoo or conditioner.
- Helps improve flaky scalp
- No sulfates, silicones, parabens, or phthalates
- Removes buildup, excess oil, and provides a deep clean, without stripping or drying out hair.
- Refreshing Tea Tree and Mint essential oils transform any shower into a relaxing experience.
- 1 bar is estimated to last 100 washes, which will save two bottles of liquid shampoo or conditioner.
After you’ve wet your hair, take your Bottle-Free Beauty® shampoo bar and either rub the bar between your hands and massage the lather into your hair, or paint the bar directly onto your scalp. Be sure to separate and lift your hair to apply directly to areas that need extra cleansing. Our Bottle-Free Beauty® Bar Bag is an excellent addition for a super-sudsy clean. Rinse as you’d normally do and repeat as desired.
Clarifying Shampoo Bar Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Vegetable Glycerin, Castor Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Natural Fragrance*, Chromium Oxide Green**.
*Natural fragrance derived from plants. **Natural color.
- NO Sulfates
- NO Silicones
- NO Parabens
- NO Phthalates
- NO Artificial Fragrance
- NO Animal testing
- NOT Cold-pressed (Too high of a pH for hair and is actually just soap)
- NO Saponified oils (Too high of a pH for hair and turns the bar into soap)
- Castor Oil: Adds amino acids and moisture to soften hair. Promotes hair growth, thickens hair, prevents damage and helps to hide damage.
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate: A gentle cleanser derived from coconuts. Acts as an alternative to sulfates.
- Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate: Naturally derived from coconuts. A gentle but effective foaming cleanser ingredient.
- Vegetable Glycerin: Acts as a natural humectant. Attracts and draws moisture to your hair and scalp and helps to hold it there.
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride: A conditioning agent that neutralizes hair static, naturally derived from guar beans.
- Essential oil blend: Eucalyptus Smithii Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil.
We are Leaping Bunny certified! The Leaping Bunny Logo is the only internationally recognized symbol guaranteeing consumers that no new animal tests were used in the development of any product displaying it.
Tea Tree + Mint Clarifying Shampoo Bar
4 Reasons Why Millions of Women are Switching to Tea Tree Oil Shampoo Bars
1. healthy scalp
Antimicrobial, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties help fight dandruff, improving overall scalp health.
Build up in your hair and on your scalp are hard to wash out. Tea tree oil increases its cleansing power and give you bouncier, shinier and healthier hair.
3. supports growth
Opting for natural tea tree oil can help prevent the build-up of dead skin and deposits on the hair shafts, which can ‘free’ the hair and help it grow at its normal rate.
The anti-inflammatory properties in tea tree oil help relieve discomfort from itchiness in the skin and scalp, as it soothes the skin and treats infection.
Founded by Wisconsin native Cassandra Thurswell at the age of 25, Kitsch is a global beauty powerhouse built on positivity and pure hard work. The brand supports its growing community with easy, elevated beauty solutions that are totally reliable, truly special, and made as sustainably as possible. Beginning in 2010 with a business plan no longer than a paragraph, Kitsch now supplies a full range of beauty favorites in over 20,000 retail locations worldwide. A prominent entrepreneur featured in Forbes and Inc., Cassandra continues to create elevated, sustainable beauty solutions for every moment of the day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Depending on your hair type and how frequently you wash your hair, some people see results immediately and some people may start to see results in a few weeks.
Yes, but don’t just take our word for it! Check out the thousands of 5 star reviews from people of all ages using our shampoo and conditioner bars.
Yes! If you’re wondering which bar is right for you, tell our support team what your hair type is and we’ll steer you in the right direction.
Everyone’s hair is different, so expect a bit of trial and error until you find out what works best for you. Start with enough to clean from your roots and scalp to the ends of your hair. If you’re not seeing results, we recommend applying more during your wash time.
When you sign up for a subscription, we automatically charge your card so you can set it and forget it. You can cancel at any time.
Yes. Protecting your privacy is one of our biggest priorities. We use a number of security measures and industry standard methods to keep your personal information safe. All orders and personal information are managed by a secure server. Details such as credit card number, name, and address are transmitted through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Delivery time is based on your selected shipping method at checkout. Most orders ship same day! Please allow up to 2 business days for your order to be processed. Orders are processed Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Once your order has been shipped, a confirmation email with a carrier tracking number will be sent out. In the case of a lost package, please contact Kitsch support.
We recommend a subscription, so you can enjoy savings and get your products delivered right to your door with free shipping. This way, you’ll never run out!