Shea Butter Nourishing Conditioner Bar
- Shea Butter nourishes for all hair types, keeping hair soft & healthy.
- Restores moisture, shine, & luster, giving your hair a touchable soft feel.
- Anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce scalp irritation.
- Coats your hair in rich hydration, sealing in moisture & taming frizz.
Bio-based natural ingredients.
- No sulfates, parabens, silicones, or phthalates.
- Reduces single-use plastic saves two bottles of liquid shampoo or conditioner.
- No sulfates, silicones, parabens, or phthalates
- Restores moisture, shine, and luster to hair with Coconut Oil.
- Gives hair a touchably soft feel.
- Scented with therapeutic essential oils that transform any shower into a relaxing experience.
- Natural silicone smoothes and adds shine without buildup.
- 1 bar is estimated to last 100 washes, which will save two bottles of liquid shampoo or conditioner.
After you’ve rinsed out your shampoo, take your Bottle-Free Beauty® conditioner bar and either rub the bar between your hands and distribute into hair, or apply the bar directly in a painting motion top to bottom. Focusing on the length and ends, simply add a bit of water and continue to “paint” to activate the ingredients. While detangling, you’ll notice the same silky slip you get with standard conditioner. Best when used with our Wide Tooth Comb or our Scalp Exfoliator. For a deeper condition, leave in for five minutes. Rinse as you’d normally do and repeat as desired. It also works great as a leave-in treatment!
Nourishing Conditioner Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Lauryl Laurate, Natural Fragrance*, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Mica**, Titanium Dioxide**, Iron Oxide**.
*Natural fragrance derived from plants. **Natural color.
Essential Oil Blend: Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Rosa Damascena Absolute, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Amyris balsamifera (Amyris) Oil, Pogostemon (Patchouli) Cablin Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Ho Wood) Oil, Styrax Benzoin Oil
- NO Sulfates
- NO Silicones
- NO Parabens
- NO Phthalates
- NO Artificial Fragrance
- NO Animal testing
- NOT Cold-pressed (Too high of a pH for hair and is actually just soap)
- NO Saponified oils (Too high of a pH for hair and turns the bar into soap)
- Cetearyl Alcohol: A non-toxic plant-based stabilizer and thickener.
- Behentrimonium Chloride: A plant-based conditioning agent. Softens and strengthens hair. Detangles and reduces static.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil: Packed with the vitamins and antioxidants that are nourishing, moisturizing and soothing to the hair.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil: An oil extracted from sunflower seeds. Nourishes and moisturizes hair. High in Vitamin E, which combats free radicals.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter): A fat that provides gentle nourishment for hair. Fast absorbing and re-hydrating.
- Dimethicone: Naturally derived and provides great shine and conditioning.
- Cyclomethicone: Derived from silica, this lightweight silicone washes clean and provides softness and shine without causing buildup.
- Cetrimonium Chloride: An antistatic and preservative compound.
We are Leaping Bunny certified! The Leaping Bunny Logo is the only internationally recognized symbol guaranteeing consumers that no new animal tests were used in the development of any product displaying it.
Shea Butter Nourishing Conditioner Bar
4 Reasons Why Millions of Women are Switching to Shea Butter Conditioner
Shea butter is moisturizing for the hair and scalp. People with curly and coarse hair textures benefit from using shea butter as a sealant to keep moisture in their hair and increase softness.
2. fights aging
Several studies have found that shea butter helps cell regeneration, minimizes signs of aging, and boosts collagen. Many of these benefits are also attributed to amyrin.
3. prevents breakage
One human study investigated the role of miracle fruit seed oil in preventing hair breakage. It has a high fatty acid content (just like shea butter), which makes it easy for it to penetrate hair in oil form.
4. reduces scalp irritation
Shea butter’s anti-inflammatory properties might also help reduce redness and scalp irritation by providing healing effects without clogging the pores.
Founded by Wisconsin native Cassandra Thurswell at the age of 25, Kitsch is a global beauty powerhouse built on positivity and pure hard work. The brand supports its growing community with easy, elevated beauty solutions that are totally reliable, truly special, and made as sustainably as possible. Beginning in 2010 with a business plan no longer than a paragraph, Kitsch now supplies a full range of beauty favorites in over 20,000 retail locations worldwide. A prominent entrepreneur featured in Forbes and Inc., Cassandra continues to create elevated, sustainable beauty solutions for every moment of the day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Depending on your hair type and how frequently you wash your hair, some people see results immediately and some people may start to see results in a few weeks.
Yes, but don’t just take our word for it! Check out the thousands of 5 star reviews from people of all ages using our shampoo and conditioner bars.
Yes! If you’re wondering which bar is right for you, tell our support team what your hair type is and we’ll steer you in the right direction.
Everyone’s hair is different, so expect a bit of trial and error until you find out what works best for you. Start with enough to clean from your roots and scalp to the ends of your hair. If you’re not seeing results, we recommend applying more during your wash time.
When you sign up for a subscription, we automatically charge your card so you can set it and forget it. You can cancel at any time.
Yes. Protecting your privacy is one of our biggest priorities. We use a number of security measures and industry standard methods to keep your personal information safe. All orders and personal information are managed by a secure server. Details such as credit card number, name, and address are transmitted through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Delivery time is based on your selected shipping method at checkout. Most orders ship same day! Please allow up to 2 business days for your order to be processed. Orders are processed Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Once your order has been shipped, a confirmation email with a carrier tracking number will be sent out. In the case of a lost package, please contact Kitsch support.
We recommend a subscription, so you can enjoy savings and get your products delivered right to your door with free shipping. This way, you’ll never run out!