Castor Oil Nourishing Shampoo Bar
- Castor Oil Nourishing Shampoo Bar cleans your hair while replenishing essential moisture back into your strands for smooth, silky results!
- Moisturizing castor oil hydrates and soothes your locks, increasing follicle health and decreasing the chance of breakage, damage, and hair loss.
- Castor oil helps to promote blood flow to the scalp, promoting hair growth and reducing scalp irritation.
- Castor oil does not strip or dry your hair, so you can have a wash day with confidence!
- Natural fragrance derived from plants transforms any shower into a relaxing experience.
- No sulfates, parabens, silicones, or phthalates
- 1 bar is estimated to last 100 washes and saves two bottles of liquid shampoo or conditioner.
- No sulfates, silicones, parabens, or phthalates.
- Moisturizing Castor Oil increases hair follicle health and decreases the chance of breakage.
- Adds essential moisture back into the hair, for less damage, breakage, and hair loss over time.
- Scented with therapeutic essential oils that transform any shower into a relaxing experience.
- Natural silicone smoothes and adds shine without buildup.
- 1 bar is estimated to last 100 washes, which will save two bottles of liquid shampoo or conditioner.
After you’ve wet your hair, take your Bottle-Free Beauty® shampoo bar and either rub the bar between your hands and massage the lather into your hair, or paint the bar directly onto your scalp. Be sure to separate and lift your hair to apply directly to areas that need extra cleansing. Our Bottle-Free Beauty® Bar Bag is an excellent addition for a super-sudsy clean. Rinse as you’d normally do and repeat as desired.
Nourishing Shampoo Bar Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Vegetable Glycerin, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Natural Fragrance*, Iron Oxide**, Ultramarine**.
*Natural fragrance derived from plants. **Natural color.
- NO Sulfates
- NO Parabens
- NO Silicones
- NO Phthalates
- NO Artificial Fragrance
- NO Animal testing
- NOT Cold-pressed (Too high of a pH for hair and is actually just soap)
- NO Saponified oils (Too high of a pH for hair and turns the bar into soap)
- Castor Oil: Derived from castor beans and intensely nourishing
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate: A gentle cleanser derived from coconuts.
- Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate: A foaming ingredient, also derived from coconuts and used to cleanse the hair & scalp
- Vegetable Glycerin: Helps to keep hair hydrated in and out of the shower
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride: An anti-static and hair conditioning ingredient
We are Leaping Bunny certified! The Leaping Bunny Logo is the only internationally recognized symbol guaranteeing consumers that no new animal tests were used in the development of any product displaying it.
Castor Oil Nourishing Shampoo Bar
4 Reasons Why Millions of Women are Switching to Castor Oil
1. fights breakage
Castor oil has moisturizing properties, which could help lubricate the hair shaft, increasing flexibility and decreasing the chance of breakage.
The idea is that the high content of ricinoleic acid may help improve blood circulation in the scalp, which might lead to nutrition for the hair follicles, stronger strands, and less breakage.
3. healthy scalp
Castor Oil increases blood flow to the scalp, which promotes healthier hair.
Castor Oil's antimicrobial and antifungal properties can reduce dandruff.
Founded by Wisconsin native Cassandra Thurswell at the age of 25, Kitsch is a global beauty powerhouse built on positivity and pure hard work. The brand supports its growing community with easy, elevated beauty solutions that are totally reliable, truly special, and made as sustainably as possible. Beginning in 2010 with a business plan no longer than a paragraph, Kitsch now supplies a full range of beauty favorites in over 20,000 retail locations worldwide. A prominent entrepreneur featured in Forbes and Inc., Cassandra continues to create elevated, sustainable beauty solutions for every moment of the day.